Trees enhance the aesthetic of any landscape, and we cannot emphasize enough their importance to the environment. However, overgrown, dead, or damaged trees on a property can threaten everyone, including visitors, occupants, buildings, and the neighborhood, especially during storms. Therefore, it is essential to understand the significance of emergency tree removal services and when to call them.
Here we give you the lowdown on situations where you need to call for emergency tree removal services.
A fallen tree
Sometimes a tree can fall over with no visible warning signs. This may happen due to the tree being weak from an underlying disease, injury, or pest infestation. When that happens, take the following steps:
- Don’t panic, and do a quick overview to look for any damaged or broken power lines and injuries.
- Avoid the area where the tree has fallen and call for emergency tree removal services.
- If power lines or gas lines are damaged, call for emergency authorities as well.
- Don’t forget to take pictures for insurance purposes.
Heavy rain accompanied by crashing winds can topple over even healthy trees. However, young, weak, and dying trees are more prone to such falls during storms. Sometimes the whole tree isn’t damaged, but some branches are split and broken and are barely tethered to the tree. Such branches need to be removed immediately as they can fall and cause damage with no warning.
Trees with uneven growth and extended branches can obstruct the light and view from your property. They pose a threat to everyone. Such trees require immediate trimming or removal, depending upon how much of a threat they pose. Call a certified arborist immediately to assess the threat and take their advice for the next course of action.
Trees, like every other living being, are prone to sickness and disease. And sometimes, the signs that a tree is sick or dying are not conspicuous. And sometimes, the tree has reached its natural life span and needs to be removed before it falls over.
Here are some apparent signs that your tree is sick and dying and needs to be removed immediately.
- If you notice heaving soil and decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the trunk base, then it is time to remove the tree.
- If you can see chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk or rot, it’s a sign that the tree is dying and needs to be removed.
- If you can see fine twigs without budding leaves and cavities in the trunk, you need emergency tree services.
- There are many dead and hanging branches in the crown of the tree then you need emergency tree removal services.
About Marshall Tree Service and Landscaping
If you are looking for emergency tree removal or trimming services in the South Florida region, Marshall’s Tree Services should be your one-stop destination. Our services include tree removal, pruning, installation, landscaping, and pest control services. You can call at (754) 235-1926 or (786) 738-4886 to schedule a free review or learn more about our tree and landscaping services in Miami Beach & Broward county. You can also reach us via email at email@example.com or by filling out our contact form.